Visits from family and friends can do much to boost a patient’s morale and aid in recovery. However, our visitation policy is subject to change without notice based on the number of COVID-19 cases.
Our current policy allows:
- Visitation hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days a week
How to visit a patient
For everyone’s health and safety, hospital visitors should take the following steps:
- Check in at the front desk
- Receive a visitor badge
- Perform hand hygiene with hand gel located in the lobby
- Refrain from visiting if you are ill
Where to enter
During normal business hours, visitors should use the front entrance. Please be aware that the front entrance will be locked at:
- 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 5 p.m. Friday
- Noon Saturday
Visitors should use the emergency room entrance during off hours.